The purpose of this Data Protection and Privacy Statement is to inform you of how InterBev (Singapore) Limited and its group of companies (collectively referred to as the “InterBev Group”, “we“, “us” or “our”), manage Personal Data (defined below) which is subject to the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (No. 26 of 2012) (“PDPA”).
This Data Protection and Privacy Statement applies to all InterBev Group websites, and sets out how we collect, use or disclose Personal Data from you or that you have provided to us through the Group Websitesor such other platforms we operate that includes a direct link to this Data Protection and Privacy Statement (collectively, “Group Websites”).
This Data Protection and Privacy Statement supplements but does not supersede or replace any other consents you may have provided to us in respect of your Personal Data and your consents herein are additional to any rights which the InterBev Group may have to collect, use and disclose your Personal Data.
By providing us with your Personal Data, whether through the Group Websites or otherwise, you consent, agree and accept that we, as well as our respective representatives and/or agents may collect, use, disclose and share among ourselves your Personal Data, for such purposes for which you have provided your Personal Data to us, and/or as described in this Data Protection and Privacy Statement.
In this Data Protection and Privacy Statement, Personal Data refers to any data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified from that data or from that data in combination with other information, to which we may have access.
Examples of such Personal Data you may provide to us include (depending on the nature of your interaction with us) your name, telephone number(s), mailing address, email address and any other information relating to individuals which you have provided us in any form you may have submitted to us, or via any other form of interaction.
Generally, we may collect Personal Data when you:
1. Visit Group Websites with a cookies-enabled browser or register a user account with Group Websites or use any of our services and mobile applications (apps) including establishing any online accounts with us
2. Conduct any online transactions (such as online shopping or making online purchases or bookings) on Group Websites or through our third party service providers, or such other service providers we may use from time to time
3. Download or use any of our apps
4. Apply to be a member of any of our programmes
5. Enter or respond to our promotions, initiatives or contests
6. Subscribe to our mailing lists for email subscription, postal promotions or phone or other forms of marketing (such as via telephone calls, messaging by SMS/ MMSs and WhatsApp)
7. Interact with our representatives or customer service officers via telephone calls, letters, face to face meetings or emails or submit a comment, question or feedback to us using a “Contact Us” or similar feature on Group Websites, or contact us and disclose your Personal Data in any other way
8. Submit your Personal Data to us for any other reasons.
If you provide us with any Personal Data relating to any third party (e.g. information of your spouse, children and/or employees), you warrant and represent to us that you have obtained the prior consent of such third party to provide us with their Personal Data for the respective purposes for which you made the disclosure or as was notified to you at the relevant time and all other purposes as set out in this Data Protection and Privacy Statement, in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations and/or guidelines.
You should ensure that all Personal Data (including those relating to any third party) submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct. Failure to do so may result in our inability to provide you with the products and services you have requested.
InterBev Group and our third party service providers, as the case may be, may use your Personal Data:
1. To facilitate your access to Group Websites or the creation of your user account with Group Websites
2. To evaluate your preferences and for the maintenance of the Group Websites
3. To facilitate your online transactions
4. To register you as a member of any of our programmes and to provide you the benefits of such membership
5. To facilitate your participation in our promotions, initiatives or contests
6. To send you promotional and marketing material via email, post or telephone where appropriate
7. To answer your queries or provide you with assistance in any other way (including without limitation resolving complaints and handling requests)
8. To keep you informed of any changes to Group Websites, or our services, goods and/or products
9. To meet and comply with any applicable rules, laws, regulations, codes of practice or guidelines issued by any legal or regulatory body which are binding on us and
10. For purposes which are reasonably related to the aforesaid.
In order to provide the above services to you and in relation to the purposes for which we use your Personal Data as described in this Data Protection and Privacy Statement, we may share your Personal Data with the following entities:
1. Other entities of InterBev Group
2. Third-party vendors and service providers (such as subcontractors, agents or network operators) who are employed to perform business, support, operational and/or administrative functions such as marketing, payment, fulfillment and delivery of orders
3. Third parties with whom we conduct joint marketing and/or cross-promotions, including providing rewards or benefits and
4. Our professional advisers such as auditors and lawyers.
Some of the above entities may be located outside of Singapore. Where this is the case, your Personal Data may be transferred overseas from time to time. Such transfers will be carried out in accordance with relevant data protection laws.
Third parties are subject to confidentiality obligations and may only use your Personal Data to perform the necessary functions and not for other purposes.
We may also disclose personal data as permitted or required by law.
A cookie is a small piece of information that is placed on your Internet browsing software (the browser) by a website that you visit. It helps the website to remember information about your visit to make your next visit easier and the site more useful to you.
1. To enable certain features and functions on Group Websites (e.g. remembering your user-ID, browsing and other product and/or service preferences)
2. To identify the causes of problems arising at web servers and to resolve these problems or improve efficiency of Group Websites
3. To improve the contents of Group Websites and emails from us
4. To customize the contents of Group Websites and emails from us to suit your individual interests or purposes
5. To utilize your browsing history on Group Websites and the results of questionnaires for market research or marketing, including sending you advertisements via Group Websites
6. To obtain aggregated Group Website usage and visitation statistics
7. To administer services to you and
8. For purposes which are reasonably related to the aforesaid.
Group Websites may contain links to other third party websites and microsites, whose privacy practices may differ from ours. If you submit Personal Data to any of those sites, your Personal Data is not subject to this Privacy Statement.
We encourage you to review the privacy statement of any other third party websites and microsites you visit. By clicking on or activating such links and leaving Group Websites, we can no longer exercise control over any Personal Data or information which you give to any other entity after leaving the Group Websites. Any access to such other sites or pages is therefore entirely at your own risk. We are not responsible for the Personal Data policies (including Personal Data protection and cookies), content or security of any third party websites linked to or from Group Websites.
Your Personal Data will be retained for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it is collected or for business or legal purposes, or in accordance with applicable laws.
Should you choose to unsubscribe from our mailing list or if your membership expires, please note that your Personal Data may still be retained on our database to the extent permitted by law.
We take reasonable care to keep your Personal Data secure, but we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer for unauthorized access or loss of any data provided to Group Websites.
We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
You may review and amend your Personal Data, withdraw your consent to our use of your Personal Data, or or exercise any other rights you may have under applicable laws in respect of your Personal Data at any time by signing into your user account (where applicable) and selecting Update Profile (or equivalent) or by contacting us as follows:
Drop us an email email@example.com
When contacting the Data Protection Officer for assistance, please state (where relevant), your name, address, contact details and Customer/Membership Number.
Please allow ten (10) working days for your request to be processed.
If you withdraw your consent to any or all use of your Personal Data, depending on the nature of your request, we may not be able to provide or continue providing our products and services to you, or administer any contractual relationship already in place. You understand and agree that in such instances where we require your Personal Data to fulfil a contractual obligation to you and you withdraw your consent to collect, use or disclose the relevant Personal Data for those purposes, we cannot be held liable for breach of that agreement. Our legal rights and remedies in such event are expressly reserved.
Any changes we may make to our privacy statement in the future will be posted on this website. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our privacy statement.
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We may also use your information to send you information about our group companies.
We reserve the right to modify or change this Agreement at any time as we deem appropriate and posting the modified version to the Site or such other method of notification as we may prescribe from time to time, which you agree shall be sufficient notice for the purpose of this section. Such modified version of the Agreement shall automatically be effective upon posting to the Site. Your access of the Site and usage of the Service following any such modification or change constitutes your agreement to abide and be legally bound by the Agreement as so modified or changed. You are therefore advised to review the Agreement regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes. Any breach shall result in the immediate and automatic termination of all rights and licence granted hereunder.
You may use (and, in specified instances where applicable, download) the Service, the Site, and the information, writings, images, photos, graphics, video, audio, data, text, software and/or other works that you see, hear or otherwise experience on the Site in the manner we have permitted or intended (singly or collectively, the “Content”) solely for your non-commercial and personal purposes and/or to learn about us, and our products and services.
You are granted a limited, revocable, non-transferable and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to our home page so long as you do not portray the Site, the Service, the Content, or us in a false, defamatory, derogatory or offensive manner. However, unless you are specifically permitted by us in writing to do so, you are not to mirror, frame or utilise framing techniques on this Site, the Service or the Content, or connect “deep links” to the Site (i.e. create links to the Site that bypass the home page or other parts of the Site). This limited right may be revoked at any time in our sole discretion.
For the avoidance of doubt, no right, title or interest in any Content is transferred to you, whether as a result of your downloading such Content or otherwise. Please be aware that all Content is our property and/or the property of our content providers and is protected by applicable copyright laws.
Please be aware that the Site, the Service and the Content (including for this purpose, any information on, about or from third parties or relating to third party products and services) is provided on “as is” and on an “as available” basis, in respect of which we make no express or implied representations, warranties or endorsements whatsoever. We also expressly disclaim all and any representations and warranties (whether statutory, express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including implied warranties of accuracy, compatibility, completeness, fitness for any particular purpose, merchantability, non-infringement, satisfactory quality, security and title, with regard to the Site, the Service, the Content, and any product or service furnished or to be furnished via the Site.
We do not warrant that the functions performed by the Site, the Service or the Content will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, or that errors or defects in the Site, the Service or the Content, if any, will be corrected, or the Site or our server that makes it available will be free of viruses or bugs. Neither can we guarantee or warrant that the Service, the Content, or any files or software available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection by software viruses or other harmful computer codes, files or programmes, and you accept the risk that any information transmitted or received on or through the Site or Service may be accessed by unauthorised third-parties and/or disclosed by us and our officers, employees or agents to third-parties purporting to be you or purporting to act under your authority. Transmission over the Internet and e-mail may be subject to interruption, transmission blackout, delayed transmission due to Internet traffic or incorrect data transmission due to the public nature of the Internet.
• Under no circumstances will we be liable for any of the following losses, damage or expenses (whether such losses, damages or expenses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise, and regardless of the form or cause of action):loss of data;
• loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
• loss of business;
• loss of opportunity;
• loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
• losses suffered by third parties;
• any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages, arising from (and irrespective of whether we have been advised of such possibility or occurrence);
• the use of or inability to use the Site, the Service, or the Content;
• any transaction conducted through or facilitated by the Site;
• any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the Site, the Service or the Content;
• unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; or
• any other matter relating to the Site, the Service or the Content.
You understand and agree that you are personally responsible for your behaviour on the Site. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless us, our parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, joint venture partners, business partners, licensors, officers, employees, agents, and any third-party information providers to the Site and the Service, from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages, penalties, settlement sums and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary and indirect damages), and legal costs on an indemnity basis, resulting from or arising out of your use, misuse, or inability to use the Site, the Service, or the Content, or any breach or non-compliance by you of this Agreement.
We do not want to receive confidential or proprietary material, information, or data from you via the Site or the Service. If you do so, you agree that any such material, information, or data you transmit to us or post to the Site (each a “Submission or collectively “Submissions”, and including for this purpose, any feedback you send to us regarding any area of our existing businesses, ideas for new advertising campaigns, marketing strategies, new or improved products, technologies, services, processes, materials, or new product names) will be considered and regarded by us as non-confidential and non-proprietary. For all Submissions:
• you warrant, represent and undertake that you have the unencumbered legal right to transmit to us or post the Submission and that it will not infringe or violate any applicable laws or the rights of any person or entity; and
• you hereby grant us a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, sub-licensable, transferable, worldwide right to use, distribute, display and create derivative works from the Submission, in any and all media, in any manner, in whole or in part, without any restriction whatsoever or any responsibilities to you.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|